Thursday 5 November 2015

EPISODE 1; INTRODUCTION.


INTROVERTS!!
Hi, I am an introvert, i came to realize how complex i seemed to be, so i decided to do a research on introvert characters. Being an introvert can be a struggle, it can be devastating, you just keep wondering why you are not normal, like the rest of the world, but if you get to understand yourself better then things could get a lot easier. I am putting this information out for both introverts and extroverts to get enlightened as well as contribute. I know as an introvert when you try to explain yourself, you cant even explain correctly because sometimes you really don't know why you act in some ways.

These are some traits/characters that some introverts have in common please agree or disagree to the ones you posses or do not posses in the comment box.  This would help my research. YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOURS.
  1. I mostly want to be left alone, I prefer my time alone to any other moment.
  2. I don’t like (small talks) “get to know you chit-chat” with strangers.
  3. I don’t want to be at that social event really, except it would be very entertaining.
  4. I think best alone.
  5. I don’t like crowd.
  6. I am outgoing with people i feel i know well
  7. I love being fascinated, tell me something i never thought of before.
  8. I go from zero to I’m done real quick.
  9. I prefer to write to express than verbal delivery.
  10. I observe a lot, and i can spend a lot of time observing.
  11. I prefer my finished works being seen than a work in progress? i actually hate a when my unfinished works are seen, i mostly don’t get to finish them again.(me)
  12. *This is weird but when i am alone, and i hear my name called or a knock on my door, most of the time i get instantly agitated.(me)
  13. I don’t like phone calls, a ringing phone is like a bell being struck in my head. i would rather text later when I’m in the mood. (personally my phone is always on silence, and i am most likely to ignore a call from loved one. 
  14. I hide my abilities.
  15. I do not feel the need to admit to knowledge or contribute to discussions, when i do eventually i feel bad about it.
  16. I would rather be away from the angry person, i can’t hardly even look their way. (I’m not the type to ask an obviously angry or sad person “what is the problem”)
  17. *I can honestly get agitated by surprises but i like to surprise people.
  18. I always have an excuse to leave the social event early.
  19. I am creative.
  20. I have trust issues.
  21. I like people from a distance. 
  22. My lone time is the best moments of my life. 
  23. I'm stuck in my head for most of the day.  
please drop your comments below in agreement or denial of any of these characters. i would especially like to know if trait #14 is common??
                                                                                 
                     check out ; http://www.fourcornersalliancegroup.com/the-four-corners-compensation-plan-overview-2/?a=gedoniefem 



No comments:

Post a Comment