Wednesday 19 October 2016

DO WE BECOME THE NAME WE ARE CALLED ???? DOES OUR NAME DEFINE US?
Do we become the name we are called??? Is our name intertwined with our personality? Does our name give us it's own identity??
I googled up the definition of my name and guess what it defined 99% of my personality accurately. Gedoni is my one and only name,  it is a native name which means blessing but google up the definition of the both names and guess what?!  they definitely two different personalities. This makes we question a lot..you know like...why was I named Gedoni and not blessing?? Why did my dad choose Gedoni? Did God somehow place that name in his heart for me?Why does it describe me so well? Did the person of "me" grow into a  Gedoni?? Or was it that I was already a "Gedoni" ish soul before my body was even formed???😂😂😂 Obviously in this case,  I became my name my name did not become me. The name Gedoni defines my personality just too well to ignore. I am of the opinion that we become the name we are called, with reference to the Bible, God had to change some peoples names when there was a redirecting in their destiny,  he changed Abraham, Sarah, Saul,  isreal, Peter ...... Else he could have just left their names the same right?  Our names are already set identities, it's not just a mere ID tag but our spirits awnser to our names.  We may want to think that we can define the name that we are called but  for instance :eg my name is BAD then I say I don't want to  change my name I want my personality to define the opposite of bad,  well that means Good, you definitely have to call yourself good, can't change that, good is the word that defines Good and bad is the word that defines bad,  I cannot redefine the word bad to be good without using the word good so..... I'll have to be called Good if I want to represent the definition of good.
Apparently introversion is not the only reason for my personality, my name defines me even better than the word introvert.  What is this?  Is there any one out there named Gedoni or blessing, I'll like you to check out your name and see if it matches your personality.    Oops... Just checked again and I can see different definitions of Gedoni and I can't find that particular site that described my personality, thank God I took screenshots of it so if you are a Gedoni,  hit me up I'll send you the screenshots for you to  compare your personality your this description. Thank you👑👑👑👑 if there are any grammatical errors please feel free to pretend like you didn't notice 😉😉

No comments:

Post a Comment